Monday, 30 April 2012
It would be nice as a gift! *hint hint* *ahem!*
Hahahaha- moving on.
The few brands I know are:
Pretty and Polished
Nostalgic in Shade: Jordan
Picture from nostalgic website.
Haze Glaze in Shade: Mermaids Tears
picture from nailpolishanon.blogspot.com
Pretty and Polished in Shade: Jawbreaker
picture from gooseglitter.com
These polishes range anywhere between $8-10. Quite expensive, but so pretty!
I need to try these!!
Have you guys tried Indie Polishes?
Let me know what you guys think! :)
Comment down below! <3
Love you guys! :)
Saturday, 28 April 2012
Hi guys!! Truly sorry for the lack of beauty posts, hehe. I got some great hauls and swatches/reviews coming up though!
My birthday is in a week, yay! :) I just needed some suggestions and I know that you guys are always helpful and give such great ideas! I'm having the party at my house, nothing fancy. But first, this is my checklist!:
Caterer - CHECK!
Friends - CHECK!
Makeup - CHECK!
Pretty Dresses - CHECK!
Cake - CHECK!
That's actually all I can think of, if I missed anything, please let me know! :D
& also, what should my dresscode be?
& also, any suggestions of what to do on my birthday? LOL
This is the first time i'm having a birthday party, so.. yeah. :)
Thank you! I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3
Saturday, 21 April 2012
All made up and ready for a friend's birthday dinner.
Doing the duck face. Sorry my eyelids are different again and therefore, making you unable to see my makeup.
Paired with a simple black dress.
Love you guys! <3
Thursday, 19 April 2012
Jessi from Jessi's Wonderland nominated me for the Liebster Award :D
*waits as I google the definition of Liebster*
I still didn't get it.
This is awarded to blogs that have under 200 followers that you love. You can select 5 people to pass it on to, and ensure you link back to the person who awarded you.
1. Jamie from Beauty and the Gamer
2. Shana & Naz from Beauty Beats
3. Rachel from GLAMTONE
4. Giana from Makeup & me
5. Sashka from My Beauty Memoirs
LOVE THEIR BLOGS!! Go check them out :)
Kay byeee with love! <3
Sunday, 15 April 2012
Wearing Elianto's S09. But in real life, it's a lot more purple-toned. It's more like a lilac-lavender colour. Love this colour.
This is 2 coats. Love it <3
And it's only RM5.50 hahaha, not even US$2.
Thursday, 12 April 2012
Ahhh, on to the happy news!
Ellen from The Glow Down nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Wheeeeeee! :D I love her blog, and she's a fairly new blogger. But she is such a great writer. Go check her blog!
I would like to thank my mother, my friends and Fae, who is my loyal stuffed dog that accompanies me to sleep everynight. *Ahem!*
Just kidding. Not funny.
Okay, so here are the rules:
7 Random Fact About Moi:
1. I am terrified of dogs. Well actually, anything furry and living. I love them, but I'm afraid of them. Does that make sense? Heh.
2. I'm not a fashionable person. I literally wear a tshirt and shorts every single day. Except for school, I have a uniform. But recently, I've been trying to follow the trends but because of my
3. I hate pickles. I hate them! Especially on my burgers. I think they're disgusting.
4. I am obsessed with Hello Kitty. That little kitty has no mouth! It's so cute, I love the little bow. My phone case is Hello Kitty and so is my bag. *Crazy Fan*
5. I HATE K-POP. I know K-Pop is soooo famous now, especially here in Malaysia, but I HATE K-POP. I just don't find it entertaining to listen to something I don't even understand.
6. I am a real nerd. Not just a beauty nerd! I love Add Math & Physics. :D
7. I love watching YouTube videos! I watch them for a few hours every single day. I have over 90 subscriptions. :P
And I have a channel too! Check it out and SUBSCRIBE! <3
I NOMINATE!!! :
1. Shana & Naz from Beauty Beats
2. Georgie from Glambition
EH I HAVE NO ONE. Everyone has had this award. :(
Sorrrryyyyy! Omg that sorry sounded whiny. :D
But thank you so much for this award.
And thank you guys so much for the support <3.
SEND ME EMAILS! I LOVE THEM!
Check out my Youtube:
Love you guys.
Friday, 6 April 2012
Hi guys! Look at this mess!
Can you guys suggest ways to organise them? They're so messy! Sorry this is short. I'm blogging from my phone and it's really hard but convenient. And it also saves time. I could just upload a picture without having to transfer it into the computer. Nice.
So... could you leave a comment telling me how YOU organise your makeup?