Hey girls! Today’s post is on the Bag of Love Special Edition bag! I bought one of the special edition bag and one of the normal July bags. A couple of my readers wanted a peek of what’s inside the Special Edition bag so I thought I’d do this post.
This post is going to be a first impression post on the products inside the bag instead of my usual full-on reviews. I will still be uploading a separate full-on review of both this bag and the normal July bag some time next week.
This bag is a collaboration between Bag of Love & OnlyBeauty.com.my!
This bag retails for a much higher price of RM59.90 instead of the usual RM39.90 BUT.. all the products in this bag are full-sized. I knew I definitely wanted to get it when I saw on Bag of Love’s Facebook page that 4 out of 5 products are going to be makeup items instead of the usual skincare items.
In this Special Edition bag, there are:
1) L’Oreal Paris Open Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Quad (RM53.90)
2) L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Pearl Brush-On Whitening Foundation (RM79.90)
3) Maybelline AngelFit Brighten Up Blush (RM29.90)
4) Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick (RM29.90)
5) Timeless Truth Collagen Bio Cellulose Mask (RM25)
There is also a:
OnlyBeauty.com.my RM10 Cash Voucher
Total Value: RM218.60 (excluding the cash voucher)
1) L’Oreal White Perfect Pearl Brush-On Foundation in shade R2 Apricot Beige
I’ve tried this twice and I like it so far. It doesn’t look cakey and has a medium coverage. It is a dewy finish and brightens up my face.
2) L’Oreal Open Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Quad (shade unavailable)
I’ve tried to use this. Green eyeshadows are just really not for me.
3) Timeless Truth Collagen Bio Cellulose Mask
RM25 for a piece of mask, I’m speechless LOL. I haven’t tried this but it’s a cellulose mask instead of a sheet mask so I guess the RM25 makes a little bit more sense.
4) Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Plum-Tastic
When I saw this tube of lipstick, I almost freaked out. It looked too purple in the tube and I thought it would look just horrendous on me. But turns out, it’s a nice berry colour with just a tinge of purple. Great for the days when I’m feeling the dark lip look.
5) Maybelline AngelFit Brighten Up Blush in Wooden Rose
This blush is a shimmery, light peachy colour. It shows up as a natural flush on the face.
Look at cute little Mi Mi! Then there is the OnlyBeauty.com.my RM10 cash voucher.
I definitely think this bag is worth the RM59.90 (total value is more than RM200). I love all the products (for now) except the eyeshadow quad.
What do you guys think of this bag? Is it worth the RM59.90?
There will also be a Special Edition bag for August! Go ahead and subscribe if you like what you see!
Thanks for reading, xoxo
I bought this bag myself. This is not a sponsored post. I’m not being paid to say nice things.