If you want to join in on our fun little challenge, read the end of this post 🙂
Hey guys! It’s another week of The Alphabet Challenge! Time really does fly, doesn’t it? It’s already the 7th week of The Alphabet Challenge and this week’s letter is “G”. I really couldn’t think of anything that starts with G so I went with a Gradient Manicure eventhough I really still cannot perfect it after a million tries.
The purple on my ring finger is too much and it looks awful 🙁 It was the first finger I did the design on.
More pictures + the nail polishes I used after the jump!
– Seche Clear Base Coat
– Elianto White Nail Polish
– Etude House Ice Cream Nails in Green Apple
– Etude House Ice Cream Nails in Grapefruit
– Saxby Lilac Nail Polish (review here)
– Sasatinnie GEL Topcoat (review here)
I do love the color combination- it’s definitely very fun but I don’t know why there’s like little dots/patches all over the nails. :/ I hope you guys still like this manicure though 🙂
To join the challenge:
– Send your name and Blog URL to [email protected]
– Further instructions will be given through email reply.
Thanks for reading, xoxo