Hey loves! The transition from summer to fall has already started: rooms redecorated, nails and makeup get darker and the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin spice candles have already started to fill the air. I love the fall time- even though it’s summer 24/7 here, we do pick up on the trends a little bit 🙂
Today I wanted to show you a tutorial on a nail design that is dark and great for the fall time. This is super simple to do, and looks super chic. To be honest, it’s not a nail design that I would rock all the time, but I do love having a more “elegant-looking” manicure once in a while instead of my usual bright, fun manicures.
I have no idea what this manicure is called, so I decided to name it, “Liquid Metal” because the gold polish reminds me so much of metal, LOL.
Tutorial + more pictures after the jump!
What you’ll need:
1. Base coat- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener
2. Black Polish- Elianto Twilight
3. Gold Polish- TheFaceShop Face it in GL112
4. Top Coat- Sasatinnie GEL Topcoat
5. Striper brush (I used an old liquid eyeliner brush)
1. Paint an opaque coat of black polish as your base.
2. Using your striper brush, draw dashes with your gold polish into however you want the lines to look.
Add your topcoat, and you’re done!
This is such a simple nail design to do. I hope you guys like it ❤
What’s your favourite fall nail polish/manicure?
Thanks for reading, xoxo