Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! It’s a month till Christmas! I don’t know about you, but I’m certainly already feeling all festive. Even though I don’t celebrate Christmas, I can’t wait to decorate the little plastic tree that we put up every year.
Christmas preparation is supposed to be fun, but gift shopping can sometimes be a bit stressful. I hope this series of blog posts will help you decide what to get for the people in your life. There will be four posts in total: Under $25 FOR HER, Above $25 FOR HER, Under $25 FOR HIM, and Over $25 FOR HIM. The first post is on what to get the special ladies in your life, all under a budget of $25!
Everything in this gift guide are things that, in my opinion, are what my friends and I would love to receive!
1. Tarte Thoughful Treasures Best-Sellers Set ($19- Sephora)
This set includes:
– 0.053 oz Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in limited edition Thankful (golden pink)
– 0.24 oz Pure Maracuja Oil
– 0.06 oz LipSurgence™ Skintuitive Lip Tint in Energy (etherial pink)
A best-sellers set is always the way to go, including only the most loved products from the brand for the lady you love the most! With shades that are universally flattering, you’ll literally never go wrong with this set. $19 is a super great deal too!
2. Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings Set ($20- Sephora)
– 0.14 oz Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
– 0.17 oz Primed & Poreless Face Primer
– 0.17 oz Better Than Sex Mascara
– 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
The name says it all: it is a set of products loved by beauty bloggers. This set comes with 4 of their most raved about products for only $20!
3. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Hot Lips Duo ($22- Sephora)
– 0.23 oz Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss in Candy Gloss
– 0.09 oz Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist
This sexy duo retails at only $22 and comes with two FULL-SIZED lip products. Which Sexy Mother Pucker will you gift Soap & Glory’s most famous products?
4. Too Faced Jingle All the Way ($25- Sephora)
– 0.019 oz x 11 Eye Shadows
– 0.032 oz x 2 Eye Shadows
– 0.053 oz Blush
– 0.11 oz Bronzer
– iPhone 5 Case
Every girl would love to be gifted this! In this set, there is a makeup palette and also an iPhone 5 case. The makeup palette features 13 versatile eyeshadow shades, a blush and a bronzer. Great for the hers in your life that are always travelling- she’ll have all her makeup in a palette the size of an iPhone 5!
1. LUSH Snow Fairy Gift Set ($22.95- Lush)
– 70g Angels Delight Star Soap
– 100ml Snow Fairy Shower Gel
– 30g Shimmy Shimmy Sparkle Bar
I got myself this set when I was in Australia and I love it! I already know which of my friends would love to receive this. This set is for the sweet, girly girls in your life!
2. LUSH Ho-Ho-Ho Gift Set ($14.95- Lush)
– 100g Snow Globe Soap
– 200g Father Christmas Bath Bomb
No other gift set screams Christmas like this one. Father Christmas personally wishes the lady you gift this to a Merry, Merry Christmas.
3. Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candles ($20-BBW)
4. Bath & Body Works Mason Jar Candles (SALE! 2 for $25- BBW)
Which girl wouldn’t like to receive candles that smell amazing?! From notes of pine needles, clementine and winter woods in Winter, to vanilla and marshmallows in Marshmallow Fireside and candied apples in Winter Candy Apple, you’re guaranteed to find a scent that is suitable for any girl in your life.
If you have no clue at all what to get your girlfriends, or if you know they prefer shopping themselves- just get them a gift card! Be it for makeup in Sephora, or for a cuppa Spiced Pumpkin Latte in Starbucks, or even for the new Katy Perry album on iTunes- gift cards are a great gift!
I hope this post has helped you find the perfect gift for the lovely ladies in your life. 🙂 Remember to check back for other gift guides that is coming to you very soon!
Thanks for reading, xoxo
What is your favourite gift that you’ve ever gotten?