Hey everyone! Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.. are you guys excited? If you’re not.. here’s a reason to be now! I’m collaborating with Cindy from Cindy’s Planet on a special Valentine’s Day giveaway for all of our lovely readers.
This is a pretty unique giveaway! Basically, all you have to do is submit your details and follow all the steps in the Rafflecopter widget down below and you are entered! If you are chosen as a winner, you will receive an item of your choice (from the prize list below), and another product from the list.
For example, if you pick No 1 & 2, you might get 1 & 3, 2 & 3, or maybe even 1 & 2!
There will be 2 winners, who will 2 items each. If Cindy reaches 1000 followers on Bloglovin & on GFC, another winner will be added and that winner will win 2 items..
So, lets see what’s up for grabs.. shall we?
1. LUSH Bombardino Bath Bomb- Sweet vanilla scent, with a punch of lemon.
2. Snow Fairy Shower Gel (100g)- One of my favourites from Lush. A sweet, candyfloss scented shower gel. This was limited edition for Christmas.
3. Laline Musk Body Scrub- A body scrub that is super moisturising, contains grape seed oil and is mainly made from Dead Sea salt.
4. Benefit They’re Real (Deluxe Sample)- One of Benefit’s best-selling products. Great for full, voluminous lashes.
5. Benefit Fake Up Concealer- Creamy, creaseless concealer to cover up those annoying dark circles and blemishes.
6. Benefit Hydra-Smooth Lip Color- Gives off colour, yet keeps lips moisturised all day long.
7. Nature Republic Collagen Dream Trial Kit 4- Infused with marine collagen to keep fine lines at bay, and skin looking youthful.
8. Yadah Moisturising Cactus Mist- Refresh your face with this mist throughout the day. Great for those super hot days, and also for those who are usually in a dry environment.
9. Leaders Insolution Calming Dressing Mask- Biocellulose mask that adheres like a second skin, used to calm your skin and reduce redness.
10. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse- Use this anywhere! Use on your skin for smooth skin, hair for shiny and soft hair. I LOVE this for my dry, damaged hair!
So there it is! 10 products for you to choose from 🙂
Thanks for reading, and good luck! xo